You can get from 100 to 500 Lovepoints writing original content about Lovepedia in your Blog, Website or Forum.
How does it work?
- Write content about Lovepedia (articole, review, guide, opinion) in your Blog, Website or Forum.
- You have free choice of topics: you can tell your experience, or explain how do Lovepedia or Lovepedia App work, or you can talk about how to use specific features in Lovepedia. The choice is yours!
- Remember to specify your nickname in Lovepedia at the bottom of the text of your content in order to let us associate it to your account.
- Your content must be original, unique, not copied, truly yours! Remember to write exclusively about Lovepedia. Do not create a simple list of dating website in which Lovepedia is just mentioned.
- Make sure that the content is at least 500 words long.
- You can add one or more link to the Lovepedia home page, or to the site sub-sections, or to Lovepedia App for Android, or to the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages and to our video-tutorials on YouTube too.
- When done, submit a ticket to our Helpdesk adding the link of the page in which you've published the content.
- Within 24 working hours your content will be checked by the Staff and, if it meets the minimum requirements you'll receive a Lovepoints Bonus from at least 100 to 500. If your content doesn't meet the minimum requirements you'll be contacted to receive some useful tips to improve it in order to receive the bonus.